Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sick of being sick

Off to the doctors. For a second round of antibiotics for a persistent chest infection. Was only there two weeks ago. Had a cough in various forms of hideous hackingness since early July. Endless nights up multiple times with girls. Who also have/ have had cough. As does Mr Dreaming Aloud. I have managed to get an ordinary cold layered on top for extra sickly pleasure this time.

I am SO fed up with being sick and lying low. I am taking care of myself, not over doing it, taking as much time in bed as I can, eating well, before you all start mother henning me.

I long to be well.

6 comments:

  1. poor thing, hope you all feel better really soon, much love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Lucy missed seeing you this morning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - at least one member of our family has been sick in some way virtually every day since the beginning of September. Its getting old now!!! Hope you're feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you healing thoughts! I was sick from July to October too - then we moved house and I feel so much better! Drastic I know, but proves my theory that the old place was unhealthy! (damp, draughty, mouldy)

    Which makes me wonder - it sounds like you are doing everything right, so is it something environmental affecting you all?

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...