Friday, November 16, 2012

Joy Pockets

My little pockets of gratitude in the midst of this week...

Goddess Leonie agreeing to write the Forward for my book on creative mamas (The Rainbow Way).
***
So many of you sharing your thoughts on my provocative art journalling post! Thank you.
***
Yellow leaves on the road.
***
A note to the tooth fairy: "My tooth fell out but it's in my tummy."
***
Discovering a Zumba class 5 mins down the road, which I'll be going to after Xmas.
***
Women and men, at home and abroad rallying round and taking action in response to the needless death of Savita. We stand united in our grief and anger at this senseless loss. We are calling on our government in one voice to make legislative changes to give women the right to life.
***
Spiced pear butter cake
***
Being a budding WordPress tech genius (in my own little way!!)
***
Interviewing two of my heroines for The Rainbow Way - Jen Louden and Julie Daley.
***
Blogging with Darina Allen - a living legend.
***
Cycling to work.
***
Reading through the current draft of The Rainbow Way - it's really getting there!
***
Little Ash doing gang nam style by herself.
***

Please do share your Joy Pockets below, or link up your post. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your joy pockets, very exciting things happening! I can't join in this time because I can't get past the crows having pecked holed in the polytunnel! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...