Friday, June 22, 2012

Come and get a (rainbow coloured) piece of me - with free postage!!


It seems astounding that I only started painting again four months ago, after a decade's hiatus. 

And in just a few weeks will be having my first professional exhibition - if I have enough paintings to sell - people keep buying them before they're on general release!!

I write in a room surrounded by my paintings which seem to have existed forever! I can hardly imagine life before them. 
I was becoming aware of what selling them meant, it felt rather like saying goodbye to dear friends. So I decided, having seen how well they came out as images on the blog, to print them up as cards. And I'm really pleased with 
the result which I got printed by the funky pro printer moo (I would need a whole other post to tell you how wonderful I think their products and services are - and at such good prices - if you need printing doing I highly recommend them!)

But I digress. I wanted to tell you that  you can get your own very affordable versions of some of the favourite paintings (and a few photos) that have appeared on this blog over the past few months.  I have put together three sets of greetings cards, made from my very favourite art. And for this weekend only, to celebrate my birthday - they come with free postage anywhere in the world (until midnight Sunday!) Your discount code is FREEPOST32

The three sets are:
Summer Dreams
Peacock Dreams 
Dreaming Aloud

Summer Dreams
Peacock Dreams

Dreaming Aloud
To keep for your own delight or gift to friends on their special days. 

Each is a set selection of 5 CARDS, professionally printed in full colour,
Blank inside they come with white enevelopes. £9.95 a pack.

Enjoy some rainbow therapy for your soul and support this creative mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...