Friday, October 21, 2011

Joy Pockets

Sharing my week's delights and gratitudes


So many new blog followers - welcome one and all - please know that your presence is deeply appreciated
***
Homemade pistachio macaroons - life doesn't get much better than that
***
Mr Dreaming Aloud's beautiful photographs - such precious memories of our family's life together made eternal
***
Red leaves
***
The vibrant Leonie's Goddess Circle
***
Creative projects brewing and simmering nicely 
***
A visit from my fairy godmother - bearing such thoughtful, beautiful gifts, including the above, specially for my blog!
***
Owning my first piece of Gudrun Sjoden - thanks to aforementioned, blog-reading, writer woman godmother
***
Being a grown up with my own mother!
***
Having a husband who made me stay in bed and rest with my cold, as I was about to head out and do the weekly grocery shop.
***
The change in global consciousness - Can you feel it? Can you feel it?


What, dear reader, are you grateful for this week?



2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, so much goodness in just one week! Are you positively glowing? I'm loving the new photo of you in your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new photo too. I am mainly loving mindfulness ... the journey to finding more of it. And also loving being reunited with yet more old salt of the earth girlfriends. Blessings X

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...