Thursday, September 29, 2011

The big reveal.... Part 1!

Heart pounding.
Great excitement.
Drum roll please - it is with great, enormous, whoopididoodah excitement and thrilledness that I announce -


No.... hold your horses, I'm not pregnant....


Did you hear me, NOT!


No, I'm this instead...




Alongside some of my biggest heroines. My most favourite authors:
Lynn Andrews, the woman who introduced the idea of the Creative Rainbow Mama -the framing idea  behind my book. SARK, and Julia Cameron, and Jennifer Louden, Naomi Aldort will all be there too. The women whose books are all on my desk as I write my own book!
And I am speaking alongside them. On a worldwide platform!


My talk is taken from my book - yes MY book
And it is to promote MY book... and my work.
It is putting it out there. Putting ME out there. Putting MY WORK out there. 
BIG out there.


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting.


So all you lovely readers will get to HEAR what I sound like. Except my friends and family who get rather bored with the sound of my voice me thinks! And as a double bonus you get a sneaky preview of some of the book content.


So sign up for 5 weeks of incredible presentations to inspire and educate you to a brighter more wonderful life.And it's all free!! Starting NEXT WEEK!


http://www.worldsbiggestsummit.com/#


See you there! 


PS - Did I tell you that I was excited...?


PPS And that's not even all my news!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I am grinning! So, so happy for you! You definitely deserve to be on the same platform as those women and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear this Lucy, I'm so proud of you x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news; I can really FEEL your excitement and you have be grinning like a cheshire cat. Soooooo, pleased for you - enjoy every minute and be proud that indeed you are worthy of being on the same platform as all these women - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for celebrating with me dear women x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...